Saturday 10 May 2008

this is a true tale and im not ashamed to admit it.. when my friend lived down the street.. i could not believe the perfectly good furniture she threw out for the bin men to pick up just to make way for new..

one day i went past with chubbles and noticed she,d put a pile of beautiful carpet tiles by the bin..
i knocked and said would she mind if i had them for my kitchen.. " of course not" she replied smiling..

...it was november dark nights just before i was stuck in the house again....
i pulled on my sons black woolly hat one of those designer affairs tucked my hair inside..pulled on black mitts scarf.. set off down the street..
i could see her pottering in the kitchen i looked in the window she didnt see me which was good as i was laughing..and she,d have got a fright..

i thought i look just like a cat burgler.. i knocked.. she came out to see me carting away a pile of tiles.. they fitted perfectly well..they cost her a lot.. and were brand new she just didnt care for the color...
such a waste of good money..

No comments: