Wednesday 23 April 2008

back cos ive things on my mind thinking computers the net all of it can be very scary for vulnerable people. being ill id class myself in this bracket.
esp with chronic fatigue..
esp. lately thinking,
my email read out last week saying on one the socializing sites at xmas , a message left by a girl saying a boy has the ability to tap into your computer.
so really i said at the time..you don,t know who anyone is.
im glad im on my own. prefer my own company anyway. in quiet.

deleting this blog bit by bit im just going to be blogging on the new one next door to this one its going to be about cardmaking and hobbies as therapy
started off as st seatiel guardian angel of my birthday then i thought it didnt sound right so changed it to daisy crafts.under my birthday name gillian.

No comments: