Saturday 12 April 2008

very quiet.. some things may look easy.. they are anything but.......
quotes.. don,t judge a book by its cover.. we are all the same underneath..
out side is just wrinkly skin.
prefer the new dark color not so showy..cos to be honest this sort of thing is as far from me as you can get.
remember when first married i missed all my family so would throw a party every week just to gather everyone round.
but it would be practically in the dark. the lowest of lights. my mam would say for gods sake gillian turn the light on. i refused point blank. thought of drawing attention fills me with absolute dread.
and its all down to the fact as a teen i suffered with acne. i hid behind my hair.
and would never speak up incase someone looked at me.
.its why im the way i am cos you cant relearn how to be confident with people. its something that comes when you are young every comment colors the way you look at life and people.
i never went out without make up i just would stay off work if i lost my make up bag. work was a living nighmare on show.. every day.

my hubby never saw me without it for years which is, well not good..

and now when im past it... i dont have one spot. life..

No comments: