Wednesday 23 April 2008

popped back in to say as ive always said im trying to recover my health.
i was told at the beginning of last week i have to have tunnel vision or i won,t ever be better,
so i,ll just be here now and again.
usual boring drivel, weather, birds ect, ive not the desire the energy or the inclination to do much else.
I,ll be shopping on the net thats it..i won,t be looking anywhere else,
as i sit with the sound of silence.

theres a life outside and i want to be a part of it not stuck in the kitchen on computers that i,ll never understand....its not real life......
i want and need to be among real people too.
...not trailing up and downstairs, to and from the top of the bed, base camp.
so its blinkers really.

and as soon as the sun comes out i,m taking meg out or calling a taxi to go and see dad.. i might have no energy but anythings better than stuck in here..
not learning to fly .. ive no wings, i,ll crawl a bit then totter then walk .. baby steps..they,ll get me where i need to be..x

2 comments:

Vivienne said...

Hi Gilly,

Just a note to wish you all the best with your recovery. It's good that you're taking positive steps to help yourself. It's so easy to get hooked onto the net. I've been setting up a new blog with my photos, so one way and another I've been online quite a lot this week.
I'm disappointed that Ian has not yet replied to my email, re my apology.

Lots of love, Vivienne xxx

gillian said...

thanks for the best wishes vivienne.
bye.